The security of Your Personal Information and User Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the User Data and Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All information gathered on our Platform is securely stored on the Shopify Hosted
The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect Your Personal Information both online and off-line and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
For security from Your part, You should:
- if using a computer in a public location, always log out and close the website browser when You complete Your online session;
- keep Your account details and passwords private;
- frequently change Your password;
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Depending on the processing of Personal Information, the data may be subject to a different storage period.
- Any purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction and after that is complete, Your purchase transaction information will not be saved.